Arteco Cabinetry is here to provide you with more information, answer any of your questions and create effective solutions for your individual needs.
For design please send us following information :
- Measurement of cabinet area
- Room Photos
- Cabinet style and color
- Countertop material and color
How to measure your cabinet area
Using a tape measure and graph paper, measure as outlined below.
1. Measure from wall to wall.
2. Measure from corner to window or door opening.
3. Measure across opening from trim edge to trim edge.
4. Measure from edge of trim to far wall. Compare sum of #2, #3 and #4
measurements to step #1.
5. Mark exact location of water, drain, gas lines and electrical outlets and
switches on drawing.
6. Measure from wall to wall above window and compare to #1.
7. Measure from floor to window sill.
8. Measure from window sill to top of window.
9. Measure from top of window to ceiling.
10. Measure from floor to ceiling.